SIR 2021.2 Pluriform Software & Partners: Intranet HRM & payroll innovations
In cooperation with Pluriform Software & Partners and SIR Grensloos, many Intranet- HRM- and payroll innovations have been realized now available in the production release 2021.2.
Authorisation of employee data
Changes have been made to the reading rights of colleagues’ personal information to make this easier and more convenient. The employee must give permission for his/her personal data in accordance with the AVG legislation.
Intranet app is fundamentally available for production!
- Overview of employees including photo, name and position. Possibly also future employees. Possibly also future employees
- Mailing and calling directly from the portal
- Registering absence, daily and weekly records (on smartphones)
- HR notifications on smartphone
- Posting of web messages and responding to them/liking
- Category frequently asked questions (FAQ)
HRM personnel and payroll administration has been further expanded
- Possibility to define average contractual hours
- Additional taxable income for company car and bicycle
- Changes concerning wage tax return 2022 and WAB
- Changes concerning wages and salary types and premiums 2022
- Defining home working days and changeover days (of flexible contract
- Absenteeism reports online via the intranet expanded
Leave registration extended
- Screen layout for creating leave cards has been adjusted
- In the case of age-related types of leave, an additional condition “Minimum employment” can now be specified
- There is a new task for creating leave “Create leave types new calendar year”.
Furthermore, the following new dashboard standards have been added!
- Age structure of employees
- Employee in/out of service
- Years of service employees
- Labour productivity
- Duration of absences and % of absenteeism
- Ratio direct/indirect hours and % direct hours